Friday 13 May 2011

SA1 English Results

Dear Pupils

The result for English SA1 will only be released on Week 9.

In my opinion, I think the class did not do well enough. However, I believe all of you can achieve better marks if you put in more effort in your class work and revision.

I already used Fabian and Renny as two good examples in class on Friday (Week 8). There is no secret formula for success. You need to work hard. I also shared with you on my primary school days in Dazhong. Your teachers can share with you that much - it's up to you to put your thoughts and words into actions.

For those who did not do well (you should know who you are) - you seriously need to work very hard to catch up during the holidays. You have to stop using "it-is-not-too-late" excuses on yourself. Start working hard now or else it is really going to be 'too late' - and by then, it would be too late to regret and cry in shame.

For those who passed and did reasonably well (only a few of you), do not be complacent (contended/happy) - because the teachers were quite generous with marks during the Oral Exam as well as in the writing paper (Situational & Composition writing). Paper 2 is a fair paper, not difficult at all - you would have done well if you did your revision well enough (that is, study the worksheets in the English File) - which apparently, many didnt. For those who didnt study/revise, dont you deserved to fair or perform badly? Do you expect marks to come to you without hard work? Dont be silly, wake up!


All of you seriously need to work really hard during the holidays - 1 full month of self-study revision. You need to be independent and to honour your work. I cannot be with you 24/7 (24 hours, all the time). I believe you should be old / matured enough to know what you should do to do well. You are no longer in Primary 3, Primary 4. Very soon, you will be taking your PSLE.

All the best.

1 comment:

  1. PSLE,PSLE,PSLE...Mr Andy,I will try my very best to score even higher marks in CA2 and SA2 so that my friends would not look down on me.I WANT MY MARKS TO SOAR !!!

    ReplyDelete