Saturday 19 March 2011

Creating Twists in Compositions / "Mischievous" writings

Example 1

In one compo where a boy wrote about pushing a girl into a pond and was punished by his mom who imposed a no-computer weekend, he ended off with this '...."Well, at least, I have my little bit of fun today" I mumbled to myself.'

Thoughts: I laughed and thought it was witty, but then I also told him that he should write that he felt sorry.

Example 2

In another compo piece it was about helping a girl who was lost and was rewarded with $10 by the girl's mother. A boy wrote as the concluding sentence: "I hope there will be more lost children the next time I come here again," I smiled to myself as I pocketed the money.

Thoughts: How? What do you think? Witty, right?

2 comments:

  1. Who would want more children to be lost!?But still its a bit funny but very witty.Mr Andy other people in our class never had any comments except me,I had 3 comments sent to you haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Andy We need to do Compo ??

    ReplyDelete