Monday 19 September 2011

Term 4 Week 2 Updates

Hi Pupils

Time flies ! It's already Week 2 of Term 4.

I'm sure most of you are looking forward to two big things:
(1) Melaka - Cultural Immersion Trip for 19 Pupils
(2) SA2 Exam!!

Dont worry so much about the exam. Remember what we discussed in class today on Time Management - "if you plan to fail, you fail to plan".

Just remember to plan your time wisely and be disciplined enough to stick to your plan. Pay attention in class, do your homework and you will be fine :)

Please clarify your doubts and approach me for help. I understand I can be very strict at times - but if you do come to me with genuine questions, I promise I will not scold you!! Promise!

However, I must admit I was very angry today in class because almost half the class did not complete the tasks given last week. You cannot take things for granted and take advantage of a teacher who always gives you chance to repent.

Remember - YOU NEED TO AIM HIGH! SET BIG GOALS FOR YOURSELF! IF YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN DO IT - YOU DEFINITELY CAN DO IT!

Most importantly, put your thoughts/words into ACTIONS! Make it  happen!!

I called some of your parents earlier:
Huiyin, Guiyan, Sufian, Renny, Firdaus ... and I will be calling some of your parents very soon. Dont worry, I'm not complaining about you not doing work. I'm calling your parents to find out more about what, how and whether you have been revising your work at home :)

While 19 of your classmates will be away for the Melaka trip, please be reminded that YOU STILL NEED TO COME TO SCHOOL.

(1) Complete the SELF STUDY PACK in class - Check and Mark - and that left you with NO HOMEWORK for 3 days.
(2) Your homework will be 'chicken feet' - Just revise your work - Find the meanings of difficult words from Compre 5 to 8, Use Question the Author (ask questions as you read). In short, 'deface' the passage!

See you soon.

Mr Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment