Tuesday 6 September 2011

New Resources for Power Rangers

When school reopens, I will be selecting new batch of Power Rangers.

Before I release the names on Monday - may I know who is interested to join the group? 

Be prepared to work hard - this group will be pushed to getting Band 1 and Band 2 for the coming SA2 Exam. Pupils in this group are considered quite good in English.

For those who are not selected (still quite weak in English), dont worry - you just need to
(1) READ MORE
(2) Improve your weak areas
(3) Pay attention in class and submit the classwork/homework on time
(4) Have a good learning attitude!!


At the same time, I urge all of you not to neglect the other subjects - Math, Science and Mother Tongue - as they are all equally important.

Enjoy your holidays - use this time to catch up and revise on your weak areas. Remember what you promise me, remember how we 'clicked' our fingers.

See you on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment